Simple, focused training, nutrition, and motivation.
- Do You Want to Get Lean After 40?Do you think it’s a never-ending uphill climb to a leaner physique after 40? Here’s […]
- Bigger Legs and 5 Changes to Make After 40Here are a few articles I’ve written for Fitness Volt lately. In them I go […]
- No Tech Old School Training TacticsI wrote a new op-ed on Fitness Volt talking about the advantages of the old […]
- Podcast Interview with Average Bros FitnessCheck out my latest interview from Average Bros Fitness. We talk about training, nutrition, motivation, […]
- Be Like Bruce Lee, My Friend (or How to Stick to Your Training)There’s a famous interview with Bruce Lee where he describes his philosophy of his life. […]
- What I Did on My Week OffMost of us will treat a week off from the gym as just that: a […]
- The Best Body Part Split for You: A Reader’s QuestionI get some great questions about training, nutrition, recovery, and motivation from readers. Many of […]
- Over 40 and New Fitness TechA student of mine recently approached me about training and wanted my opinion on a […]
- An Effective Diet Plan From a ReaderNick, a long-time reader of the blog, recently communicated to me about looking at his […]
Build muscle the drug-free, natural way.
Subscribe for updates:
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.